Strengthened by an established presence in the Outaouais region of many years, Junic has developed a division entirely dedicated to the management of Junic-built properties.
Transparent, Efficient, and Trustworthy Real Estate Management
Our Real Estate Management Services
- Prepare the annual budget for auditing as well as a spreadsheet with all communal expenses;
- Handle co-owner billing, and deposit rental proceeds into co-owner bank accounts;
- Handle bookkeeping via a specialized co-ownership computer system, and produce a detailed monthly financial report verified by a chartered company accountant;
- Prepare cheques for building expenses;
- Maintain operations and contingency fund if required;
- Assist external inspector in the execution of mandated inspections.
Complete Management and Administration
- Prepare the annual general assembly of co-owners, which includes writing and sending the notice of assembly, preparing the agenda, participating in the assembly and taking the minutes;
- Prepare administration meetings, which includes writing and sending the notice of assembly, agenda, meeting minutes, monthly financial report, bank balances, list of arrears, etc.;
- Make recommendations to administrators;
- Prepare annual licensing;
- Prepare estimates, write service proposals and contracts pertaining to building maintenance, repairs and insurance;
- Organize maintenance management system, provide administrators with a list of maintenance work and provide a checklist to evaluate the state of various building parts and components;
- Maintain a 24-hr emergency telephone number.
- Maintain a digital filing system for all building documents, substantiating documents, minutes from administration meetings and general co-owner assemblies, correspondence, etc.;
- Send notice of dues, changes to rules and regulations, assembly notices and all other necessary correspondence;
- Maintain a directory of co-owners and tenants (when such information is available);
- Keep plans and building deeds, if available.
- Enforce adherence to building rules and regulations;
- Coordinate claims in the event of disaster and compensation to claimants;
- Ensure contribution payments from each co-owner and initiate any necessary legal proceedings;
- Ensure respect of contracts between the building syndicate and third parties;
- Conduct regular inspections of the premises.
- Provide all co-owners with pertinent information concerning building management;
- Establish a system to manage resident complaints in the most quick and efficient way possible;
- Request suggestions and ideas from co-owners in order to improve the quality of life within the building.
24-hr Emergency Service
Within the scope of its property management duties, Junic provides 24-hr emergency services, 7 days a week. For any emergency, call us at 819 213-5775.
Why choose Junic Property Management?
- Fulltime manual laborers on Le Plateau;
- Manager has online access to co-owner information;
- Database for preventative maintenance;
- Savings from our suppliers;
- Quick and practical advice for less from our partners in law, taxation, finance, and engineering.