Build a Career at Junic
Would you like to build a career within a company with deep family values, where quality and attention to customer needs are prioritized?
If you would like to join a dynamic, innovative, open-minded team of recognized professionals in the field of avant-garde property and building construction, then don’t hesitate to send us your resume!
At Junic, you’ll have the opportunity to become an accomplished professional and get involved with your community. We offer competitive work conditions, numerous possibilities for advancement, as well as an enviable work environment.
Join the dynamic team at Construction Junic: Outaouais’ leader in residential and commercial construction for over 30 years.
You have a minimum 5 years’ experience in residential and/or commercial construction. You are organized, detail oriented, highly motivated to meet objectives, adapt to change easily and thrive as part of a team. You possess strong communication skills and you are bilingual, with a mastery of AutoCad 2016 and the NBC. You have a solid understanding of architectural and civil engineering technology.
You are the candidate we are looking for!
- Prepare sketches according to instructions;
- Produce plans required by the sales and engineering teams in compliance with applicable building codes;
- Take part in coordination meetings;
- Conduct site reports;
- Undertake technical and administrative tasks.
Technologist or architectural diploma (DEC) or Bachelor’s in architecture.
Salary Among the most competitive on the market. Negotiable based on experience.
Other Benefits Group insurance, 40-hour/4.5-day work week, professional work environment.
Place of Business Le Plateau project in Gatineau (Hull sector)
Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
You have unique experience in the sales area. You are dynamic, independent, methodical, open-minded and a team player. You are an easy communicator, bilingual, and master the Microsoft Suite.
You may be the one we’re looking for!
- Welcome and accompany clients at the Sales Pavilion;
- Present Junic’s communities and all products adapted for our clients;
- Establish trustworthy relationships with the potential clients;
- Accompany clients throughout the purchase process;
- Keep clients informed about promotions and availability;
- Assist the after-sales service for all questions from our clients.
Have studied or have equivalent experience in sales and real estate or other retail sales experience.
Amongst the most competitive on the market. Base plus commissions and bonuses.
- Group insurance;
- Professional work environment with cutting edge technology;
- Many projects in the same sector (Le Plateau);
- Access to Private Club (gym, yoga, spinning).
Days, evenings and weekends.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted. Send your resume by email to: email@example.com